c/o medienagentur wilhelmi
© 2022 All rights reserved. All materials and work excerpts shown on these pages are protected by copyright. Their use or reproduction requires exclusive written permission. Hannah Emde assumes no responsibility for information and content displayed on externally linked websites.
Liability for content: As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 para.1 TMG under the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of such infringements, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links: Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
Copyright: The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
(1) In the following, I inform you about the collection of personal data when using my website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior
(2) Person responsible gem. Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO) is
c/o medienagentur wilhelmi
(3) When you contact me by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and phone number, if applicable) will be stored by me to answer your questions. The data accruing in this context will be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If I use contracted service providers for individual functions of my offer or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, I will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, I will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(5) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted.
During the mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to me, I only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view my website, I collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display my website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO). This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case, website from which the request came, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software.
Your IP address is stored as part of a log protocol for a maximum of 7 days, then anonymized and finally deleted after 9 weeks at the latest.
When using this general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about you. The data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by you.
You have the following rights with respect to me regarding the personal data concerning you:
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to me.
(2) Insofar as I base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by me in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, I ask you to explain the reasons why I should not process your personal data as carried out by me. In the event of your justified objection, I will review the factual situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you my compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which I will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Hannah Emde, c/o medienagentur wilhelmi, Grindelallee 43, 20146 Hamburg; Email: info(@)hannahemde.com.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This applies unless the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between us, or is permitted by legislation of the Union or the Member States to which I am subject, and that legislation contains adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interest, or is made with your explicit consent.
If the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, or if it is made with your explicit consent, I will take reasonable steps to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interest, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person responsible, to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
If you wish to exercise any rights with regard to automated decisions, you may contact me at any time.
As a responsible company, I do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of my website, I offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which I use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, I use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by me, are bound by my instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, I may pass on your personal data to third parties if I offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If my service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), I will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use my website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by me), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to my website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. I point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The used Flash cookies are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, I use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) I use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of my website. The statistics obtained allow me to improve my offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.
(1) I currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram. I use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit my site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. I open the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of my online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 2 of this declaration are transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) I have neither influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor am I aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. I also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on my website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, I offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that I can improve my offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. I recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Tumblr, Inc, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, USA;https://www.tumblr.com/privacy/de
c) Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) InstagramLLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 and https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
(2) The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of my online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(3) If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.